The window opening July 20th – July 24th.
Here is a link to the website for information and to apply:
There will be 4 additional rounds after this.
Criteria includes: Small businesses are eligible for $15,000 grants
- Registered for-profit business entities that have a yearly gross revenue of more than $100,000 but less than $1 million based on most recent available tax return (2018 or 2019).
- Must have 2018 or 2019 tax return to verify revenue.
- Must be an “Active” business with the California Secretary of State.
- All entities must have been created as of September 2019.
- Small businesses must have filed taxes for the fiscal year 2018 or 2019 to verify that their gross revenue was greater than $100,000 but less than $1,000,000.
- Non-profits must have filed 990 forms for the fiscal year 2018 or 2019 to verify that their gross revenue was $1,000,000 or less.
- Upon award, Nonprofits must be able to provide tax status verification documentation.
- Upon award, Small businesses and non-profits must be able to verify that their entity is “Active” with the California Secretary of State.
- Upon award, Veteran-owned businesses will need to provide DD214 forms
- Upon award, all winners must provide a W9 form and bank account information.
- All winners will be required to attend a 1 hour webinar on completing verification process to receive grant funds. Please note translators and/or in-language support for those winners who do not speak English as their primary language will be provided.
Best of luck to all applicants!